Charley Swords is an international management, leadership, career and business strategist.
She works collaboratively with individuals and teams to develop realistic and achievable professional and business strategies.
She has worked in more than 26 countries over the past 21 years with leadership teams, organisations and individuals, implementing change and bringing all forms of learning to life in a practical and sustainable way.
She has a wealth of experience and an extensive track record in developed, emerging and transition economies throughout Ireland and Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Central Asia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
Charley’s focus is on people and her personal philosophy is that people and how they are treated in their place of work, will determine business success at all levels. She specialises in bringing a deeper awareness and consciousness to how people think and behave and the impact this has on their lives – at both personal and professional levels.
Charley works as a consultant, mentor and trainer and has worked extensively in developed, emerging and transition economies leading people, projects and programs. She partners her clients in achieving tangible results under private contract or under sub-contract to major international organisations.
Her key areas of expertise are:
- Personal development mentoring/coaching for individuals and teams.
- Leadership and management consultant in strategy, change management, people management, win-win negotiations, organisational development and cross-cultural communications.
- Training and development.
- Career planning and management.
- Marketing strategy, product development, sales and customer relationship management.
- Climate change, resource efficiency and sustainable energy project development and implementation.
- Institutional capacity building and restructuring.
- MSME credit facility integration for – Women in Business; Agricultural facilities and MSME facilities.
- Tender development, training and review.
Have a Question or Comment?
Do contact me by completing the form below and I will respond within 48 hours.
Phone: +353 (87) 236 8992
Mon – Fri, 9am – 6pm
Closed weekends and Bank Holidays